Tuesday 19 June 2018

Proud Graduate of ...

It's been quiet lately as I've been beavering away over the past month on Module 3 of Make It In Design, Monetising Your Designs.  It only seems like yesterday since I was starting these Modules and I now find myself contemplating the next step - The Ultimate Portfolio Builder.  I've certainly grown in confidence since beginning ...  It had been such a long time since I last picked up a paintbrush.  I now feel organised and equipped to pursue the ambitions I still nurture for surface pattern design .... 

There's still some work to finish up and I so want to get on with things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...