I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Spoonflower 12 Days of Design

I had hoped to take part in this but I only got as far as day 3 before I was struck down with fluey cold ...  The 12 days had a task to complete each day and ended in a finished design.  For day 1 I chose 'Botanical' as a theme to create a textile design with.  I have hundreds of photos from walks around the botanic gardens next door to where I work.
    
Day 2 consisted of creating a moodboard, which I made on Pinterest.  You can see it here:

https://www.pinterest.com/dianehudson9216/spoonflower-12-days-of-design/


The task for Day 3 was the creation of a colour palette.  I did this at www.colourlovers.com and was quite proud to have created an entirely new colour there, which I could name.  It's the 4th one along ...

BOTANICAL

I've named it BOTANICAL and you can see it here:

http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/3972574/BOTANICAL

Well, I may get to post again before Christmas, but if I don't I wish everyone peace and joy and a well deserved rest!






No comments:

Post a Comment