I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Friday, 1 January 2016

Holiday Medley

Just a few images of the Holiday Season.  I was so looking forward to the break and now it's nearly gone! So busy ...  but in a different way to the norm and it's good to get out of the usual groove and daily grind.  Hope you all had a great time too  - Happy New Year!

Relaxing ...

Eating, man at work and a night out!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Years to you and your family.
    Love your dress, Did you make it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not this time Judy but I'm itching to get sewing a dress again soon ...

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you too Sarah Liz.

    ReplyDelete