Sunday 27 October 2019

Illustrator for Textile Designers

Yesterday, I finished my course at The Fashion and Textile Museum.  I'm busy updating my skills - things have moved on a long way since I was in college for textile design.  Then, everything was hand drawn and painted, not a computer in sight....  However, that's not a bad thing, since a computer cannot replicate that skill - it's just an aid to make the whole process more efficient. Getting to grips with Illustrator and also Photoshop earlier in the year has been quite something to get my head round but I've done it and it's something  I'm proud of.  Just need lots of practice now ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...