I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Oh Christmas Tree ...

I'm really proud of my tree this year.  It has a mixture of home made and shop bought ornaments, along with some that have been in my family for ages ...  I'm particularly fond of the felt decorations I made last year, which I've scattered among the collection.  I have some owl ornaments too that are new, along with a few chocolates.  Apart from that, I don't really go overboard with decorations - this will be it apart from cards and a bit of tinsel.  How about you?









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tree Dianne..
    I love Christmas,and the homemade decorations , are my favorite.
    I have decorated a good bit this year, I started early.ha [I think I got an early start , because last year, I ended up running out of time, and didnt put one up..ooooh- shame on me.lol
    HOpe you and your family have a blessed and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you and your family had a great Christmas Judy.

      Delete
  2. It looks lovely, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you Charlotte - glad to see you around :-)

    ReplyDelete