I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Monday, 30 November 2015

Christmas is coming ...

I keep having to remind myself that Christmas is only 3 and a bit weeks away!  I've been so busy re-arranging my home - time is flying ...   Well, I did manage to finish sewing Aster completely and some pics are coming up next but in the meantime, I had a seasonal time at the Christmas Market on the South Bank in London.  There weren't many stalls but along with a friend, I made the most of what was there and also enjoyed a wander around Borough Market and other sights along the way.  I'm looking forward to this Christmas, especially a week off to recharge batteries and make some new plans for the New Year.  What crafty plans do you have for next year?


  















1 comment:

  1. Oh Dianne, I know... Time is just flying by. I called my self starting my Christmas work early this year..but no.......... I am behind already.lol
    I have been so busy with redoing the other house, and preparing to sell our house... We did have a wonderful Thanksgiving with the kids/grandkids.. Now..its time to get on with the Christmas plans..
    Loved the photos..
    Hope you have a nice week..Judy

    ReplyDelete