I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Saturday, 10 August 2013

Sew Weekly Reunion - How are you doing???

The challenge has been set ... where are you up to with it? I have my pattern and fabric and the weekend is clear for a start. I've only sewn two projects this year so far, cut out one and bought fabric and pattern for another ... so I need to get a move on!

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautyful colours for Fall 2013... I am sure you will be inspired and make soon some stunning garments :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on my sewing table now Beata - but a surprise until the reveal day!

      Delete
  2. The challenge is quite vague, isn't it? I'm not too sure what to do with it. I think I need more direction, lol. But, the colours really are beautiful, there isn't one I wouldn't wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like to give too much away yet!

      Delete
  3. i'm shocked to say i'm done, just gotta take pics! this is so un-sew weekly of me, i was always last minute!

    can't wait to see what you come up with, lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow - great to see you here! Have missed seeing you about!

      Delete
  4. Diane, I am so excited about Sew weekly reunion. Wish I could have done it. But, we have too much else going on.. I am not finding much sewing time.. Can't wait, to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will miss you Judy as you were such an important part of it all :-)

      Delete
  5. I've been working on mine for two straight days! I have the colors right, but the fabric is extremely fussy! It's fully lined too. It also needs to hang for a few days before I can hem it. Oh dear, I think it will need a rolled hem. Thank goodness I don't have to go back to school because this thing needs time and patiences.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm looking forward to seeing what this all is! I've cut - I'm working full time too!

    ReplyDelete