I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Sunday, 24 March 2013

Essential Top Pattern and Fabric

I'm using these for the Top Sewalong.  I already had the things in - the pattern from last year, I love the ruffle down the front - and the 60's art silk in pink and lime green.  I'm going for the top with the sleeves but putting a short ruffle on rather than long, as I think it would be too busy for the fabric pattern otherwise.  Anyway, I've cut all the bits out now, just need to sew!


5 comments:

  1. I love this pattern, and your fabric is perfect. I can't wait to see it.. Happy sewing..
    ps I haven't sewed any on mine.Still working on the granddaughters dresses, but will get started next week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabric! I love this pattern as well It's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty top,nice and simple, wise choice as we only have two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very wise decision, love the combination of that beautiful fabric and this pattern, this will be very nice!

    ReplyDelete