I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Saturday, 23 March 2013

Pattern haul!

I went out bill paying on Friday - not very exciting ... but I thought, I'll just check on my favourite charity shop on the way back to see if they have anything interesting.  I was SO glad I did!  Look at these little beauties, all in my size too and uncut!



They date from the 60's and early 70's ... I love the coat and the shift dresses.  Actually, the model on the far right of the coat pattern with the long hair reminds me of Kate Middleton!

9 comments:

  1. Congradulations Diane, What a great find..Isn't that so fun, when that happens.. I love the shift patterns ..so cute.. Happy sewing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super find with this lot! Love the simple neckline of 4074 - very plain but extremely stylish...which one do you plan on whipping up first???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the 4074 neckline too - so it might be this one that I make first Judith.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte! Great to see you around!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I think so too - haven't had anything like this happen for some time now ...

      Delete