I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Friday, 26 December 2014

Some great presents ...

I've been lucky this year - shoes, a vintage style bag and an unexpected gift, which I'll never use - a Zandra Rhodes washbag signed by the great lady herself!  As a thank you for loyalty and support!  I am honoured ...



4 comments:

  1. Fantastic gifts.. Know your so proud of the signed washbag.. So happy you had such a nice Christmas.. Pray you have a wonderful 2015..and lots of fun sewing and knitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy. Hope you have a wonderful 205 too!

      Delete
  2. my mom once washed a hat signed by Pele.... lesson learned.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! Won't make that mistake ... Hope you had a great Christmas Oona!

      Delete