Sunday 28 December 2014

And I got this ...

Ready for when I get to sew again!  Which will be very soon now ....  I love this book because as well as sewing know-how, it has projects in it, including the Pyramid Box that May Martin made on a Christmas edition of Sewing Bee last year (I wonder why they didn't do one this year?).  I looked for the pattern on the Bee website at the time but it wasn't there ... I can now see it was being saved for the book ...  Anyway, glad to come across it in my holiday reading.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting this book..[didn't know it was out..thanks for sharing]. I really liked May on the British Sewing Bee.. I didn't get to see the second year, as it didn't get on you tube, I saw one, then they took them off..so sad!!!]
    Know you will enjoy the book.. have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...