I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Sunday, 28 December 2014

And I got this ...

Ready for when I get to sew again!  Which will be very soon now ....  I love this book because as well as sewing know-how, it has projects in it, including the Pyramid Box that May Martin made on a Christmas edition of Sewing Bee last year (I wonder why they didn't do one this year?).  I looked for the pattern on the Bee website at the time but it wasn't there ... I can now see it was being saved for the book ...  Anyway, glad to come across it in my holiday reading.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting this book..[didn't know it was out..thanks for sharing]. I really liked May on the British Sewing Bee.. I didn't get to see the second year, as it didn't get on you tube, I saw one, then they took them off..so sad!!!]
    Know you will enjoy the book.. have fun.

    ReplyDelete