I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Monday, 26 May 2014

Silk and Silver

I think they make a great combination.  Here are two of my latest acquisitions - my Sarah Campbell 100% silk hankie, from Sarah Campbell Designs Ltd and a silver ring set with a blue topaz by my friend and jewellery designer Teresa, of Silver by Teresa.  Teresa came back to the UK on a flying visit from her new home in Switzerland and it was great to catch up with her.  She's been busy making rings and the one I really liked in a photo I'd seen miraculously fitted me, so I had to have it!  I think I'd quite like to save up for a Sarah Campbell scarf too to match.  This hankie is going in a frame on my wall.  I also have a calendar to cheer up my work space.


You can see I'm wearing the ring in the bottom right hand corner.  I think I am looking a bit tired though - in comparison to Teresa that is!  I've been burning the candle at both ends through working and learning ...  time for a rest I think ... 


2 comments: