I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Sunday, 6 April 2014

Why I'm not sewing yet ...

I'm busy designing my first ever knitted sweater.  It's quite daunting but I'm giving it a good go and also enjoying the process.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!  I've been in sewing school again too - a post coming up soon!


6 comments:

  1. Ooo - this sounds exciting and looks it too from the swatches you've photographed. Good luck - I'm looking forward to hearing more about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's coming along ok Rachel - I'm pleased with progress so far. Great to see you here again, hope all's well with you ...

      Delete
  2. Wow! This is so exciting! You are designing a knitting project ... you are my hero! Next Saturday will our "Share in Style" with the theme "flowers". Will you join us?? Please, please ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pleasure too Rosy - great to see everyone else's creations too!

      Delete
  3. ooo those yarns look delicious. and 'spensive. knitting in NY is like taking a second mortgage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a one-off Oona, for examination purposes only! So far, I've just bought one ball of each colour/yarn I'm using, just for experiments. Although it's surprising what you can find in sales!

      Delete