I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Sunday, 29 December 2013

Radiant Orchid

What do you think of the Pantone Colour for 2014?  I LOVE it.  Haven't been so keen on previous choices of tangerine etc, but this tone suits my colouring perfectly.


4 comments:

  1. Dianne,
    I will have to go and look at the Pantone 2014 colors.. Haven't done that yet? I don't like purple very well ha. So.. hoping I will like the other colors.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to look at the other colours too Judy ...

      Delete
  2. I love it too, the rest of the palette not so much, but Radiant Orchid is definitely on the Love List.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to go and look at the other colours ..

    ReplyDelete