I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

'Likes' please!

Trying to start off the New year by building up my Facebook presence!  If you'd be kind enough to 'like' my page at  https://www.facebook.com/MargueriteDesignsOnline , then that would be very much appreciated!  I only need 9 more likes to get insights about my page's activity.  Thanks so much in advance!  Hope to get a little online shop stocked up soon, when I get my knitting modules out of the way ...

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes Dianne. Will go and do it.. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Judy! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete