Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Friday, 27 December 2013

Presents and a Prize

I had some great gifts this Christmas - I love this Knitting by Design book, which as well as containing patterns, gives an insight into the design process.  I've yet to have a good read at it and will let you know my findings soon.  Then there's the Teacups book, which I'll enjoy using to identify finds.  I'm also a lucky girl in that I've won something else from Sewing World!  Again, I just filled in the giveaway coupon in the back of the magazine.  'Make it Personal' gives some fab ideas for combining sewing and printmaking along with detailing the design process - great for me - just what I wanted!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winnning.. SO happy for you.
    The books look fantastic..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Judy - keeping me occupied this holiday time.

    ReplyDelete