Saturday 14 December 2013

At last ... I got some ...

I've had my eye on this fabric for some time now at Croft Mill but it kept selling out as fast as it stocked up.  It's Ex-Barbour quilted jacket stuff, with a windproof outer and fleece backing.  It arrived in the post this morning - it's beautiful quality and only £11.99 per metre. Barbour jackets sell for well over £100 each ... I'm wondering if the only reason I could get some this time is because Christmas is coming and people are spending on other things ... anyway, I'm pleased to bits!  The only thing I don't have at the moment is some hours to make something with ....  In the stash it goes for the moment.

  

2 comments:

  1. So proud you got your fabric..Looks like it will be a fantastic jacket.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope so Judy - I'm doing 'The year of the coat' this coming year, so it may get done!

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...