I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Saturday, 14 December 2013

At last ... I got some ...

I've had my eye on this fabric for some time now at Croft Mill but it kept selling out as fast as it stocked up.  It's Ex-Barbour quilted jacket stuff, with a windproof outer and fleece backing.  It arrived in the post this morning - it's beautiful quality and only £11.99 per metre. Barbour jackets sell for well over £100 each ... I'm wondering if the only reason I could get some this time is because Christmas is coming and people are spending on other things ... anyway, I'm pleased to bits!  The only thing I don't have at the moment is some hours to make something with ....  In the stash it goes for the moment.

  

2 comments:

  1. So proud you got your fabric..Looks like it will be a fantastic jacket.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope so Judy - I'm doing 'The year of the coat' this coming year, so it may get done!

    ReplyDelete