I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Saturday, 30 November 2013

Aprons - The Latest Collection

I put the finishing touches to a batch of aprons I had on the go, ready in time for Christmas on the Country Market.  I only had a little bit of hand sewing to do on the ties and neckbands.  Anyway, I can keep my little stock topped up now, by just replacing what gets sold on a one at a time basis ... everything I've made so far has gone ...
Sorry about the creases by the way ... didn't have much time to photo things before I had to get them on the stall!


4 comments:

  1. Dianne, these aprons are soooo cute. I love them.. Great job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge cupcake fan fabric fan, and these aprons look gorgeous! You will sell these in a flash ... J

    ReplyDelete