I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Ambushed

Minding my own business, walking along a path in the Botanic Garden .. when suddenly ambushed by a cat leaping out of one of the borders!  Literally!  Nothing else in sight ... several minutes of twining round legs ensued and then off, no doubt to surprise someone else!


4 comments:

  1. LOL. Cat photobombed. I just posted my latest blogpost and, bam! Kitty photobombed me. Thousands of times. I love the markings on this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was gorgeous - I would have loved to have taken him/her home ... anyway, I'll hop over to have a look at your blog now ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dianne, that would have scared me to death.lol. He was beautiful though..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Judy, I haven't seen him since!

    ReplyDelete