Saturday 14 September 2013

Bermondsey Village

I took loads of photos in the surroundings of the FTM.  It looks like a really interesting area to spend a bit more time in.


Actually, next Saturday, there is a street festival there, though I won't be able to go this time.  On the day I went, it was a working day and it was full of office staff in white shirts ...


It's in the shadow of The Shard ...


There's loads of antique shops and funny little stores selling one of a kind things, such as everything and
anything a dog could need ...

The dog shop and another selling lamps made from top hats!

There's also a wooden sculpture of a man in a white shirt standing on a column ...


I ran out of camera space, so I couldn't get any pics of the fabulous view over the Thames ... the City all laid out in front of me, along with Tower Bridge and HMS Belfast.  Must go back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...