I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Sunday, 7 July 2013

Fassett Bag

I've finished hemming the bundle of Kaffe Fassett 'charm squares' that I found at the Fashion and Textile Museum.  I'm going to make this duffel bag, featured in the 'Popular Patchwork Bag Special Issue'.  I'm using a dark coloured soft velour for the lining and handles though, just to make it even more luxurious ... can't wait to finish!


4 comments:

  1. Diane, I can't wait to see it either.. Such beautiful fabrics. Fun sewing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made a lot of progress with it Judy - photo soon!

      Delete
  2. such wonderful colours and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are - I'm having such a lot of fun sewing it up!

      Delete