I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Saturday, 6 July 2013

Shoes, Bags, Hats ...

I still have loads of photos from when I went to the Gallery of Costume in Manchester.  After I had had some lovely tea and cake there,


I went looking for things other than knitting ... especially my favourite things ...



Check out these 1940's shoes ...



... and 60's shoes


something a bit more modern.  Then there are the bags ...





Westwood and Fendi and something in a 'scarf print' which wouldn't look out of place today  ...


I really liked this 60's display ...


... and these hats!


Who's that mad pbotographer???

2 comments: