I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Woo hoo! I won!

People who know me on Facebook are probably tired of this now ... but I have to document how fab it is to have won Cake Pattern's Tiramisu!  Way hay!!

Totally by chance, I shared the competition on my profile page to try and win a copy and I did!  How cool is that!!!!  The competition was organised by  http://www.dressesandme.com/ in Auckland and I found out about it from Kat Hardisty.  I've already ordered some fabric (well actually, two lots of fabric!  I feel totally justified in that I won the pattern which means I've saved the money I would have spent on it haven't I??  Haven't I???).  What I really like about Cake Patterns is that they are described as patterns for 'real women' which appeals to me, so we'll see what I can do!

6 comments:

  1. I reckon this will look fabulous on you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! Looking forward to my pattern arriving ... I love the style of it.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on winning this gorgeous pattern... so happy for you.. Can't wait to see it made up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be having a go as soon as I get it Judy!

      Delete
  3. Congrats, this is a great pattern, I've seen it sewn up by dozens of folks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too, which is one of the reasons I had a go at winning it - so pleased to have it!

      Delete