Tuesday 9 July 2013

Woo hoo! I won!

People who know me on Facebook are probably tired of this now ... but I have to document how fab it is to have won Cake Pattern's Tiramisu!  Way hay!!

Totally by chance, I shared the competition on my profile page to try and win a copy and I did!  How cool is that!!!!  The competition was organised by  http://www.dressesandme.com/ in Auckland and I found out about it from Kat Hardisty.  I've already ordered some fabric (well actually, two lots of fabric!  I feel totally justified in that I won the pattern which means I've saved the money I would have spent on it haven't I??  Haven't I???).  What I really like about Cake Patterns is that they are described as patterns for 'real women' which appeals to me, so we'll see what I can do!

6 comments:

  1. I reckon this will look fabulous on you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! Looking forward to my pattern arriving ... I love the style of it.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on winning this gorgeous pattern... so happy for you.. Can't wait to see it made up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, this is a great pattern, I've seen it sewn up by dozens of folks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too, which is one of the reasons I had a go at winning it - so pleased to have it!

      Delete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...