I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Wallet Inspiration

I meant to say that my sewing wallet was inspired by Amy Morinaka at Chick Chick Sewing. I've been looking at her blog for some time now - she also has a book, Zakka Handmades, available 1 June 2013.  Wikipedia describes Zakka so: Zakka (from the Japanese 'zak-ka'(雑貨)or 'many things') is a fashion and design phenomenon that has spread from Japan throughout Asia. The term refers to everything and anything that improves your home, life and appearance. 

Amy makes some wonderful things.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Marguerite, for mentioning about my upcoming book! I am delighted to hear that your lovely sewing wallet was inspired by my creations :) Happy zakka sewing to you from California!
    xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete