I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

A Rare Appearance ...

There are some fritillary bulbs planted in the garden but they don't always make an appearance and rarely more than 1 or 2.  This magnificent bloom has shown itself suddenly and it looks like there are more to come.  I LOVE the checkerboard pattern on them - just doesn't look real!


2 comments:

  1. They are really amazing. I had them in my garden somewhere but probably already eaten by an animal :-). So Spring is in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, this is beautiful.. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete