I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Monday, 22 April 2013

Sewing Wallet - How it's put together

This is what I made for the International Craft Swap.  I had an idea of what I wanted to do and I made it up as I went along.  It's best shown in photos rather than words though ...  I put pencils in because I wasn't allowed to include anything much more than £3, which covered the notebook, so I just put in some extras I already had and thought its recipient could put sewing things, such as scissors for example, in the sewn channels. 








The pincushion is the swap I received from last year, all the way from Australia



3 comments:

  1. Diane, this is adorable.. and such a great idea..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sewing wallet looks so functional! I especially love the exterior fabric that you selected!

    ReplyDelete