Friday 15 March 2013

A bag for Red Nose Day 2013

In the UK, it is Red Nose Day today, an annual event to raise funds for charities all over the world.  Everyone is supposed to have a laugh and a bit of fun raising money in some way.  I managed to hunt down a Lulu Guinness Spotted Nose Bag - I think they are like goldust to find, as I couldn't get one anywhere in Cambridge - selling through branches of Sainsbury's supermarkets only.  I found mine in King's Lynn.  They are £5 and all the proceeds go to charity.


Photo is from Lulu Guinness's websie - I hope she doesn't mind!  Will gladly take it down if she does - though it is re-published for critical review only and with the intent of spreading the news about this charitable cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...