I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Taracat's Terrific Top!

Taracat made the most amazing (well she is amazing) top from the fabric she won in the Sew Grateful Giveaway.  I've nicked a photo from her blog to show you, though if you hop over to here, you can see many more fab pics.  I'm just so pleased she could find such a great use for it.  I'm so pressed for sewing time these days ... hey ho ...!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute.. Love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty - I wish I'd had the time to do something with it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I didn't know about this blouse before now - it looks so versatile as well as cute!

      Delete
  3. Thank you again for the amazing fabric! I wear this all the time now, it is definitely one of my favourite things I've made.

    ReplyDelete