Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Monday, 18 June 2012

Pincushion Swap

This is the pincushion I made for Suzy B Sews in Australia, as part of the pincushion swap held by Rachel at House of Pinheiro and Charlotte at Sew Far Sew Good.  There's a Flickr group full of all the other pincushions at http://www.flickr.com/groups/hoppincushionswap/.  Mine is made of leftovers from most of the things I made last year - there are 17 different fabrics in it.  I found it really hard to part with it because it means a lot to me ... I think I'll have to make another one for myself.





2 comments:

  1. I think you should make make another, it's so lovely. Thank you for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, I loved your pincushion..This is so cute.. Love the different fabrics. Great job.

    ReplyDelete