Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Nautical Thingy ...

I decided to be gentle with myself after the frenzy of activity last week.  I've made something a bit like this before, but from a kit.  This time I got together some of my weekly challenge leftovers and had a fiddle about with them until I came up with this rosette.  I think it's destined to be attached to a bag ... I've still got quite a bit of the red, white and blue satiny stuff left which could be a lining or a bias trim, so that's what I'll do ...

Very patriotic!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun looking - and a great way of using leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, a great use of leftovers too. I look forward to seeing your bag :)

    ReplyDelete