Thursday 4 August 2011

My Debut!

This week I made my debut over at The Sew Weekly with a 'North Western Shirt'.  I am pleased with the outcome - it was a bit of a nail-biting time getting it done and ready for the deadline - especially as it was appearing on the front page but I have a nice sense of achievement now.  It's the culmination of over 6 months of sewing, which I've enjoyed and have learned so much in the process (particularly about how much I don't yet know about sewing!  There are some very talented people out there ...).  Here are the pictures.  I've written all about it's origins and the story behind it at:

http://www.sewweekly.com/2011/08/the-north-western-shirt.html

Can you tell I'm not around horses all the time?!!!

I think we are both at a safe distance ...

The bandana is 100% cotton too - made in the USA

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud your debut on the site. The shirt is great ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...