Some time ago, Magpie Mimi at http://magpiemimi.blogspot.com/ kindly nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you! I've had to think of 7 things I can tell you that you may not already know about me. So here goes:
1. I'm learning to speak Italian (Ciao bella!)
2. My middle name is Margaret (it's where 'Marguerite Designs' comes from, and the fact that I like the flowers...).
3. I've met and spoken to Prince Charles (it was at Sandringham Flower Show and he asked if I grew my own vegetables!).
4. I won a design competition at college for my umbrella cover (very apt for someone from Manchester).
5. I collect owls (any sort - except real ones!).
6. I am a member of the Women's Institute.
7. I was East Midlands Sales Assistant of the Year in 1988 (for a major credit card company).
I also have to pass the award on to 7 other bloggers and I'd like these to be:
Debi at http://fashionsfromthepast.blogspot.com/
Kat at http://macskakat.wordpress.com/
Jane at http://daisydonut.wordpress.com/
Judi at http://sewblessedmaw.blogspot.com/
Charlotte at http://heartscottage.blogspot.com/
Rachel at http://houseofpinheiro.blogspot.com/
Jacky at http://www.northwestisbest.co.uk/