Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Friday, 29 July 2011

What am I doing???

My fabric hunting habit has now extended to buying a cat lady's unfinished patchwork project - I know it's a cat lady because all the templates are made from the cardboard lids of a well known cat food brand ... I must be mad!  Though maybe not, as all the hard work of cutting out and hemming has already been done ...

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That should be fun to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not mad at all! Now it's just the fun part left! Sort of like buying a vintage car that someone has been working on for years and given up just before the finish line - a great find! The preparation work is always the worst. (This is something I've learned from my dad... The vintage loving gene goes in the family.)

    ReplyDelete