Friday 3 June 2011

Lucky Pattern Find ...

As well as being tuned in to finding fabric now, I'm always on the look out for patterns.  Just popped into one of the charity shops one lunchtime, near where I work and this 1960's pattern was there last week!  Ooh, treasure - snatched it up immediately!  Only 50p!  Probably the best 50p I'd spent all week ...  With a pattern like this, there's no need to buy another one ever again (ha, ha, ha).  Closer inspection reveals that only the sleeveless shift has been cut out before.  There are also loads of helpful hints printed on the pattern about how to set in sleeves easily etc ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...