Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Thursday, 2 June 2011

English Roses Dress


Windswept to say the least ...

A big reason for my Hunstanton visit was to try and capture the essence of the British seaside, so I could show off my latest sewing creation.  The weather was typical!  Glad to find somewhere with English flags and the sea in motion ... My dress, in the patriotic colours of red, white and blue, also had roses, like an English country garden ...  I used the same pattern as my Swap Meet dress, but in a smaller size and a little bit longer in the length, which I'm happy with.

2 comments:

  1. what a cute dress! congratulations for this accomplishment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic! Love the shot of you holding your skirt down! Typical British weather! ;)

    ReplyDelete