Friday 20 May 2011

UK Swap Meet Part VII - Goldhawk Road

Just a few image of the Goldhawk area which itself is interesting from a historical point of view.  Lots of Pie & Mash shops for example interspersed with the fabric stores ....

Some of the fabric shops and the Pie, Mash, Liquor and Eel shop (anyone??)  My photo.


Entrance to Shepherd's Bush Market.  My photo.

The original 'Bag Lady' herself!  (Why didn't I leave it to one side!!)  Photo courtesy of Rachel R P Silva.


My spoils of Goldhawk Rd and the secrets stored within my bag... My photo.

Bye' everyone!  Taken by Charlotte P-B's Mum.
So comes the end to one of the best of days and it's 'bye until next time to Goldhawk Road and Station.  I'm sure we won't leave it too long until the next visit ...

1 comment:

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...