Friday 20 May 2011

UK Swap Meet Part VI - Fabric and Pattern Swap

And so the fun begins with the pattern and fabric swap.  We took over a cafe on the Goldhawk Road ... as we hadn't done this kind of thing before, it was a kind of, 'make do and mend' session.  After sorting everything out into size order, the fairest way to divide up the spoils was to do a draw with several rounds.  Lucky me of the larger size! (I never thought I'd ever say that ...)  I could more or less choose what I wanted and am happy with my lot!
If I look a bit pale and washed out, it's because I was up the night before until midnight preparing!  Don't know the photographer of this image ...

OOh it's all so exciting!!!  My photo.


And the lucky winner is ...?  Debi reading out the winning names.  My photo.

Which one should I choose???  My photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...