Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Friday, 20 May 2011

UK Swap Meet Part VI

And so the fun begins with the pattern and fabric swap ... as we hadn't done this kind of thing before, it was a kind of, 'make do and mend' session.  After sorting everything out into size order, the fairest way to divide up the spoils was to do a draw with several rounds.  Lucky me of the larger size! (I never thought I'd ever say that ...)  I could more or less choose what I wanted and am happy with my lot!
If I look a bit pale and washed out, it's because I was up the night before until midnight preparing!  Don't know the photographer ...

OOh it's all so exciting!!!  My photo.


And the lucky winner is ...?  My photo.

Which one???  My photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment