I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Friday, 30 December 2016

Happy Holidays

I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas and New Year break.  Kev and I have a whole week off work, enjoying some time to ourselves to get refreshed and organised, ready for the New Year.  It's been a very busy 2016, the biggest event being our wedding and wonderful as it was, it's nice to have that done and dusted now.  Looking forward to 2017 now - hope you all have a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New years to you and Kev..
    I too, enjoyed Christmas, but happy to get it all cleaned up and start organizing and looking forward to spring. smile.
    Hope you two have a good week off.

    ReplyDelete