I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Sunday, 10 January 2016

Zandra Rhodes Sale Time

I was tempted before Christmas and I've finally given in!  There are some gorgeous bargains to be had again at Zandra Rhodes Handbags.  Go and have a look at the website here ...  there's up to 70% off and free postage and packing in the UK.  This time I've plumped for an oriental style rucksack/cross body bag and a make up bag, a giveaway at £10, which has the iconic squiggle and punk inspired safety pin on it.  My treat for the New Year!

  

2 comments:

  1. Nice treat for the New Year..Know you will enjoy it.. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have really enjoying using both of these Judy - love Zandra's work.

    ReplyDelete