Monday 8 June 2015

Why I'm quiet ....


As I was so pre-occupied with course work during the last few months, then other things started to suffer ....namely stash control and life in general!  I am well into several weeks of sorting and trying to make some kind of system of my supplies.

I have all my books on shelves now, but they will need to be sorted into some kind of order ....

Fabric is being tamed into baskets and heaps.  Next I will sort these further into fabric types.  Fabric scraps are in laundry bags.

I have what can only be described as a wool mountain!  I've bought some more laundry bags to sort all the odd balls into colour groups.  I've stored packs of yarn into plastic crates - I think I might do this with my fabric too once it's properly sorted ....

I'll show you progress I've made in a couple of weeks ....



2 comments:

  1. Diane..
    Oh me too.... Mountains of sewing stuff.. I have been quiet too, trying to sale our house redo an older house , that we are moving too. and trying to organize my sewing stuff.. Wow... what a job.. Best wishes on your work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the move's going well Judy ... I've still got loads to do ...

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...