I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Monday, 8 June 2015

Why I'm quiet ....


As I was so pre-occupied with course work during the last few months, then other things started to suffer ....namely stash control and life in general!  I am well into several weeks of sorting and trying to make some kind of system of my supplies.

I have all my books on shelves now, but they will need to be sorted into some kind of order ....

Fabric is being tamed into baskets and heaps.  Next I will sort these further into fabric types.  Fabric scraps are in laundry bags.

I have what can only be described as a wool mountain!  I've bought some more laundry bags to sort all the odd balls into colour groups.  I've stored packs of yarn into plastic crates - I think I might do this with my fabric too once it's properly sorted ....

I'll show you progress I've made in a couple of weeks ....



2 comments:

  1. Diane..
    Oh me too.... Mountains of sewing stuff.. I have been quiet too, trying to sale our house redo an older house , that we are moving too. and trying to organize my sewing stuff.. Wow... what a job.. Best wishes on your work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the move's going well Judy ... I've still got loads to do ...

    ReplyDelete