I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Tuesday, 17 February 2015

New Hair!

After months of intense study, it's time for 'me' and first up is a new hair cut ...  My regular salon has closed down and I happened on a new hairdresser by chance - a lucky find!  Never had so many compliments in one day!  Well, I've not gone completely 'Zandra Rhodes' pink but the style is the same and I've given my photo a pinky glow to show how relieved and happy I am, both with the new hair and finishing my course!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new haircut. Looks great on you.. So proud your spending time for you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very easy to look after Judy - thanks!

    ReplyDelete