I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Friday, 30 January 2015

Celebrations

Well I've come to the end of my knit course and I've a lot to post about but I deserve a little rest and some diversions!  I've never tried Japanese food before - this is at Japas in Cambridge ... very colourful, I always look at everything in a different way now I've done a Creative Studies course  ... more posts soon ...


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your knitting class.. and what a lovely dinner to celebrate.. [you are making me hungry , just looking at it, ha]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a relief to finish Judy ... enjoyable but I need a break!

    ReplyDelete