I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

A big thank you!

For all the new followers I've received lately! Particularly on Bloglovin' - it's great to see some old faces - talking about you Tempest! I think it was my 'Accessories' collaboration with Rosy that brought it on ... Thanks so much and I'll make a big effort to stay interesting! I also realise I haven't finished off my last 'Liebster Award' from Tanya either ... will try and get it done in the next few days .....

2 comments:

  1. You are great, dear Diane! And you deserve all the good things that happen here. I wish us both back to have a collaboration soon. Love your creativity and your work! Lot of kisses.

    ReplyDelete