I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Thursday, 27 March 2014

My little cottage jug

I think someone had taken an entire jug collection to one of the charity shops in Cambridge and I managed to get this cottage jug as well as the miniature Tower of London one - I already have a larger cottage garden one, seen in the background.  It's a bit sad really when I come across instances like this, as I often wonder what's happened to the previous owner ...  At least part of their collection is well loved in a new home.

2 comments:

  1. Diane,
    what a lovely find.. I love them all.. I too , think about the previous owners when I purchase these things.. I have several tea pots, that i have picked up at thrift stores.. Such fun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love teapots too Judy - I've a shelf full but find jugs take up less space!

    ReplyDelete