I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Thursday, 9 January 2014

New Year Knitting Round Up

Squeezing this in before I go off to sewing school ... and there'll be another knitting post about my C&G work immediately after....  Anyway, lots of things - more than I remembered!  I'm hoping there won't be any of this snowy weather anytime soon ...


Though it would mean I would get to wear this beret/beanie, knitted in 100% Alpaca, making it lovely and toasty and warm - the design is from a magazine and based on the ceiling of the John Rylands Library in Manchester.

Then there was a baby blanket for a work friend, done from a Ravelry pattern.


This was one of my first attempts at lace knitting, something I've just become more expert at!  (Having just completed 30 samples!).

The flower was a magazine giveaway and I was quite impressed with how it turned out - it would make a great accessory on hats and bags for instance.


Then there was my own design cushion, which was a feat in itself!


Mr Fox came next:


So all in all - a productive year!

No comments:

Post a Comment