Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Hare today ...

But gone tomorrow ... in the post to my friend as a Christmas present.  We went to an exhibition all about hares, so this is the perfect gift to give.  Finished stitching it last night - it's a little brooch and was another magazine giveaway but I'm getting inspired all the time to make my own things ...  This was in the December issue of Crafts Beautiful.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That was hard thinking of an appropriate name to call this post Judy!

      Delete
  2. i have my (pitiful) offering up!!! it is no comparison..... you have a way with creatures :))

    ReplyDelete