I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Friday, 6 December 2013

Emily - you win! ...... and so do I!

Emily - you've won the stack of eighths - congratulations!  Can you email me your address and I'll be happy to post them on to you.

I'm on a winning streak too - it really is worth filling in those coupons at the back of magazines for the giveaways in the issue.  This arrived out of the blue - love the colours and shapes of the buttons.  There's loads in the jar, all different sizes - lucky me!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats Emily... Know you will enjoy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Emily! And you too Diane - gorgeous buttons. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I couldn't let everyone win ...

    ReplyDelete