I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Monday, 11 November 2013

Sew Tiny - And Then There Were Three!

Joining Charlotte and myself, we have Jenni! Jenni is a new blogger and she writes over at http://sewnearlythere.blogspot.co.uk I'm sure she'll come up with something great. If anyone else would like to join in and create a homemade sewn decoration for Christmas, then there's still loads of time to do so. Deadline is the week before the big day.

6 comments:

  1. sweet marguerite, i've always meant to sew something for the christmas tree and never have... i'd love to join and be held accountable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so fun! I would be glad to join you me ... however, I have many projects on my sewing table now and it will not be possible ... I will be looking forward, however, to enjoy everything that happens here. Kisses, dear Marguerite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's fine Rosy - would love to see you here another time.

      Delete