I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Monday, 21 October 2013

Officially Registered ® :-)

'marguerite designs' is now a registered trademark I'm happy to say. I've been using it for several years now and realise that it has become 'known' for my fashion and homeware designs. So, I investigated making it my own at the Intellectual Property Office, UK and received the certificate this week. This means that I can put a little 'R' in a circle at the end of the title, like this: marguerite designs ® It feels great, as it's copyrighted and secure now :-)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Miss your blog, but I know life gets in the way, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbara - there will be some sewing coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete