I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Monday, 14 October 2013

A Realisation ...

That I'm not going to get any serious sewing done at least this side of Christmas because of my C&G course ... I really need to work hard at it and give it my full attention. So I'm sending out an apology for any Sewalongs I've merrily subscribed to ... I really want to be there but it's been a tough choice. I'm thinking mainly of The Monthly Stitch, which I so wanted to do Frocktober for, but hopefully it will all still be there when the heat is off and I can add a few contributions. I'll keep posting photos, things I've seen, giveaways, exhibitions and some course work, but sorry now to any sewing readers, who I realise make the majority of my audience, in that I began as a sewing blog :-( Hope you can all hang in there until normal service is resumed and thanks so much for all your support and encouragement! I do value it. By the way --- I WILL sew again --- it's just a matter of when! Probably after Christmas, when I have the first big assignment out of the way --- though I may be able to sneak something in on my Christmas leave -- I'll do some mini projects too.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry ,you haven't been able to sew..But know ,you are enjoying your knitting.. You do beautiful work.
    Look forward to when you can sew again...
    I have been sewing [but not blogging about it..ha] Sewing costumes for churches for their Christmas plays.. Such an honor for me.. I will get back to me sewing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great thing to do Judy, I'm so looking forward to Christmas this year for some reason.

    ReplyDelete